Apprentice Teaching Assistant
Job Reference Number: KA19002
The Governing Body of Kentmere Academy and Nursery (part of Wardle Trust) are seeking to appoint an Apprentice Teaching Assistant to train within our school environment. The successful applicant will:
- Have (or be expected to achieve) GCSE Maths & English, Grade C or above
- Be enthusiastic to learn and develop new skills
- Be an effective team player
- Be committed to undertaking a Teaching Assistant Level 3 (or similar)
- Be confident, with good communication skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Be hard working
- Support the ethos of the school
The successful applicant will receive appropriate training to enable them to perform their duties. Time will be given to allow for the successful completion of their qualification.
This apprenticeship will run a total of 15 months. The start date is to be agreed.
Hours of work are 36 hours 15 minutes per week, working term time only.
Rate of pay is that of NMW for Apprentices.
Please note: relatives of pupils at the school will not be considered for this opportunity due to confidentiality requirements.
To apply, please submit your CV and why you want to be considered for this position. The successful applicant will be required to complete a full application form once appointed.